23.9.11

Hey everyone! - yes, another fashionblog!




Thomas Unterberger is the very best photographer I know but also the cheekiest, so dont be surprised if there is a little bit of sex involved ;)

Sometimes the internet is just an overdose of information (especially when it comes to blogs), so I’ll try to keep it clean and simple. I know im not the thinnest, not the prettiest. but I just live fashion and wanted to share it with you. For those who are like ‚where the fuck is your website??’ well i dont know either haha, no just joking, it’s coming. It is just amazing how much shit you have to organise and manage to bring out a little clothing line.

Ah and I’m new in this whole blog-fashion-thingy, so pardonnez moi if I make mistakes ;) Would be very pleased if you’ld like our page, means a lot to us

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous24.9.11

    impressum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. marie25.9.11

    viel glück euch beiden
    ich glaube das wird was !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.11.11

    I really like how you define your blog :) so sincerely

    xoxo
    Pano pra Moda
    http://panopramoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24.11.11

    i'm so in love with an artist from Vienna that inspires me so much, Klimt! Do you know him? I made a fashion design work in the school inspired by him! I hope one day i can know Vienna :D It must be charming!!

    Pano pra Moda
    http://panopramoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete