28.4.16

Sandersen Overview






















 















Have a look gorgeous people! My new collection is out and about. You can purchase everything online - If you have any questions please write me to office@sandersen.com. Very happy to help with anything. My range will grow bigger every week so make sure to check in from time to time!

I am extremely proud of handcraft manufacturing - all pieces are handmade and from very good quality. The chain is allergy and nickel free - sun, lotion nor water won't do it any harm. It won't rub of or lose its color. And all stones are certified Swarovski stones. It could not get any better right?  

I really do want to provide excellent service and amazing products. I live and love for beautiful jewelry and could not be happier with my job at the moment. If that turns out to be my future? Eureka! Lets grow and support small businesses around the world! 

A big hello from Vienna, Austria! 

Have a fabulous day, 

X Sophie

PS: My brand Sandersen is a green label. I only use recycled packaging and donate to an animal charity called 'Albert Schweitzer Stiftung'. Environment is important - let's make the world a better place one piece at the time. Thank you ♡

(credits: www.sandersen.com, Sandersen, Lady Lebkuchen, Gabyta Garcia-Vargas, Jacqueline Sappert, Stephanielxa, Wunderladen, Modecafé, Vienna)

No comments:

Post a Comment