18.4.16

Spring has sprung










Spring has Sprung my lovelies! And I'm one step away from launching my new jewelry brand. Well, actually the website is already online but my big focus atm is advertising and just getting word out. You can have the greatest product in the world - if nobody knows about it, it's not happening right? 

This sunny outfit may just exist to show you my new jewelry design ;) The next step I have in mind is producing beautiful tiny chocker. Very simple, elegant but cheeky at the same time. This design is called 'champagne'  - a matching handchain is already available! 

I'll probably work towards sets! Very intriguing. You guys will be able to buy the chain, the choker, the handchain and a matching bracelet! Wow what a cool option that would be... working on it :) In the meantime check out my fabulous webshop www.sandersen.com! There might be something catching your eye!

Have some great first summer days,
Xx Sophie 

(credits: necklaces from Sandersen, rings from Neuner, vintage Maui Jim sunnies, American Apparel top, Calzedonia leggins - fake leather, Zara heels. photo credit: Florian Moshammer) 

No comments:

Post a Comment